Showbox is an application used to watch videos streaming online and can also be used to download movies and TV shows in High Definition for free. It is one of the best apps available in the market to watch movies, TV shows and many other videos streaming which are also available for download. The application is compatible both on Mobile phones and PC. The use of smartphones has increased nowadays, most of them are preferring to watch movies online whenever they want. So if you are interested in watching movies online preferably on mobile then this is the right app for you. There won’t be much time waste if we watch movies like this as this won’t involve watching advertisements in between as seen on TV, we can use smartphones which are portable and can be accessed from anywhere globally to watch videos.
So if you are interested in watching movies online preferably on mobile then this is the right app for you. There won’t be much time waste if we watch movies like this as this won’t involve watching advertisements in between as seen on TV, we can use smartphones which are portable and can be accessed from anywhere globally to watch videos.
How to Stream Showbox Movies Using ChromeCast Device:
Showbox not only streams online videos but we can also use it to Stream Videos from our portable device to chromecast, as we know ChromeCast allows the user to stream videos from any portable devices (only devices enabled with screen mirroring/casting feature) to the device to which chromecast is connected. We are here providing you the steps on how to connect Showbox to chromecast.
But to enable Showbox to Stream videos from the device to chrome cast we need another app called all cast. All cast is the app which helps us to stream media from the devices to TV (screen mirroring enabled) or ChromeCast enabled, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs, Other DLNA Renderers, which is available for download on play store, you can download it officially on the app and install it.
Steps for Streaming Showbox to Chromecast:
- First, make your phone ready, by installing All cast from Google Play store
- After installing, open it once to make it active in the list of players.
- Now open Showbox selects the movie or TV show you want to stream via All cast
- Select the quality of the video
- Before clicking on watch now, you should be changing the player on which the video is to be played by another player.
- After that tap on Watch now,
- Now select all cast as the player on which the video will be played.
- Now All cast will ask you the device for playback.
- Make sure your Chromecast is active and ready to receive streaming media, only then in the list of playback devices chrome cast is shown.
- Now select Chromecast as playback device
- And then you are done with the steps for setting up the device ready for chrome cast.
Enjoy watching videos on your device connected to chrome cast.
Click Here to Download Showbox APK
Click Here to download All Cast APK
If you are getting an error “Unfortunately Showbox has stopped working” after the new update, go to Settings > General > Apps > Show Box > Force Stop then Clear data & Clear cache and restart or reinstall Show Box.
I Hope this post will help you stream Showbox movies on chrome cast device. If you any doubt on this article, comment your problem below.