Playbox HD APK: Playbox HD also known as Cinema Box is filled with entertainment as it has all the latest movies, TV Shows and many other videos that are available on the internet and they are also categorized in a simple form which helps us to easily navigate. The databases are updated regularly to add new videos to the list, there is no need for logging in to watch the videos, the videos are available to watch the videos in High Definition and are also available for download.
It is one of the best apps available on the market which allows the user to watch latest movies directly on their portable device running on Android.
PlayBox HD APK Download | PlayBox HD App for Android:
This kind of app helps the user to watch movies or any other videos online through the application from anywhere but to watch he/she just need a working internet connection.
Features of Playbox HD App:
- The application is free of cost.
- Updates it’s databases regularly
- It has Kids mode for children
- Can work in offline mode
- Supports subtitles with all languages
- Streams via Chromecast, Apple TV, Wifi Sharing.
- To download APK directly to your mobile, open browser and search for Playbox HD.
Click Here to download the latest apk file directly to your device
Scan the QR Code at the end, to download the file directly
If you have downloaded the application on PC
- Connect your mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Copy the application to the external storage of the device.
- Disconnect the mobile safely.
If you have downloaded the application directly on the mobile using a mobile browser, we can install it directly.
Before installing application on the mobile, there are few settings to be changed on your mobile, to enable allowing applications install from external sources (third party apps)
- To do so, go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Resources (enable allow ‘application to install from Unknown Resources’).
- Now the application downloaded on the desktop can be copied to the SD card in the device (for PC download) via USB cable or go to the location where the application is downloaded (for mobile download) and now open the application for installing it on the device as we have changes in Android are changed.
For MIUI users to enable applications to install from external sources or to disable 10 seconds timer before you install an app manually, follow the steps below
- Go to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > Device Administration > Scan Third Party Apps.
- In that dropdown select doesn’t use, this disables the 10 seconds timer before you install an application from external source.
- The user should have a working internet connection.
- By following this method of installation does not root your mobile, these are the steps to make few changes in the settings to install applications from external sources.
Scan the QR Code given below to download the apk file directly