GarageBand is an application for those who are interested in creating music or podcasts. The application is developed by Apple and the application is only compatible with devices running on iOS and Mac. GarageBand for PC was part of iLife software suite, it helps the user to create multiple tracks with pre-made MIDI Keyboards, Pre-made loops.
It is actually a portable digital studio that can be carried away to anywhere, It is used by many music composers for those who are using devices running on iOS can download the application directly from the app store on the device.
GarageBand For Windows 10/8.1/7 PC Laptop Computer:
Key functions of GarageBand App are given below.
- Audio Recording
- Virtual Instruments (keyboard, Synthesizers, etc.)
- Guitar (specific tracks that can use a variety of simulated amplifiers, stompboxes, and effects processors.)
- Edit MIDI (can edit MIDI files by importing)
- Music Lessons.
Features of GarageBand for Windows:
- We can easily Customize and compose tracks and songs using GarageBand.
- It’s not only helpful for the music composers or the people who are into music much but also for those who have no idea of how to compose music for fun.
- The has a virtual keyboard an inbuilt feature, you can also connect an external keyboard via USB.
- You can also get a guide on how to edit or customize the songs or tracks.
- The user interface is simple anyone can use it easily and comfortably.
- It also helps the user to create some new sounds which can also be a great experience for the new users.
- Audio recording is the main feature to record and play to music at the same time that means we can perform multiple tracks in this GarageBand App.
- GarageBand has additional Audio loops with multiple soundtracks like GarageBand Rhythm section, GarageBand Symphony Orchestra, and GarageBand Remix tools. The GarageBand is JAM PACKS you can also call it as GarageBand plugins.
- GarageBand with Guitar feature which sounds like Guitar music play tracks you can create a music and for that music which allows you to compose that music.
The application is not available for those are using Windows Operating system it is only for the users who are using Mac or iOS. So for those who are interested in using it in windows here is a detailed procedure.
How to Install GarageBand for Windows PC/Laptop:
As we know the application is developed for apple devices and we cannot run it on Windows, To make it work on windows we need another application which acts as a medium between the application and the operating system
Step 1: Download iPadian, It is an iOS emulator can be installed on Windows to use iOS apps. Click here to download iPadian
Step 2: After downloading the application, install it and open the application.
Step 3: Now when you open the application you can find App Store.
Step 4: Now in that, you can find the search bar, type in GarageBand and hit the search button.
Step 5: Now you can find GarageBand click on that to install the application, the shortcut of the application is created on the homepage.
Step 6: That’s it the application has been installed in your Emulator which can be used anytime on your Windows PC.
The above information about how to download and installation process is very easy by following above steps. For more updates keep following our page